About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Enjoying life as much as possible! So happily married to the man of my dreams.

If you feel like diggin

Sunday, June 20, 2010

This stunning woman is my mother.. and the older I get the more I am told "You look just like your mother"
I find this flattering because I think my mother is beautiful She may think she's old and fat and wrinkly and not pretty at all.. but she's fooling herself. She has a beautiful smile, beautiful eyes, her lips are the best kisses a kid could want growing up.. and she's got freckles just like i always remembered.

and this is me with my mother making faces to look like we are hard core.. lol we are really intimidating i know.. this picture is a few years old.. ok here's a better one

I love this picture of me.. I look like my Granny in it. I miss her..

No comments:

Post a Comment