About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Enjoying life as much as possible! So happily married to the man of my dreams.

If you feel like diggin

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's been a while

Megan pointed out that I haven't blogged in a while .. So here goes.



This is a clip I made with iMovie on my iPhone 4. The first bit is just how funny and cute the hubby is. He makes me laugh.





Megan her hubby and me and my honey went to Strands cafe for breakfast. It's amazing




Megans man checking out the goods (and boy were they good) I had a prosciutto and cheese croissant. It was amazing an flaky.




It's downtown in an old building they have the atmosphere done just right.





These are mythical scones. =) Megan makes them.





I got to face time with my cutie niece. Ease excuse the general ilooklikecrap far in the corner I had just finished working out.





We were saying bye. It's always bittersweet. =(




How could it not be?



Love these two so much

Ok! Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment