About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Enjoying life as much as possible! So happily married to the man of my dreams.

If you feel like diggin

Monday, September 27, 2010

This weekend

I hit up an Estate Sale and scored some cute items..I will post them later.
I then met my sister at the mall and walked out with some much needed essentials..

I got some dusting powder from lush.. http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/dusting-powders/vanilla-puff-powder you should def. try some.. it smells like candy and feels like heaven.

and got me some more foundation..

Much needed!


From June. Our family. From the left front Ava, daddy, Graysen, next row Christina, Cherie, and Me Cassandra
Jason, James, and Aaron.
My sisters their husbands and my nieces .. and my daddy. =) (and of course you bae but you know that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment