About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Enjoying life as much as possible! So happily married to the man of my dreams.

If you feel like diggin

Monday, September 6, 2010

A nice holiday off

Even if its one day.. any extra day off from work is faboo in my book!

I have recently rearranged my living room and bed room. Thanks Megan for all the help. And for the vase with the cool bamboo.

Ok so incase you missed it.. Aaron gave me my anniversary gift early this year,, and iPhone 4. I am inlove with it.. not as much as inlove as i am with him but its a close second.. just kidding darling.

And now a few photos...

                                                                Megan Being Silly
The Raspberry Pie with Oreo Crust Me and Megan Made


My cutie in his new shirt i got him..

And my fav photo of us at the moment
At Dinner at Rotolos

Maybe now that I have an iPhone 4  I can post a video or two?


No comments:

Post a Comment