About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, LA, United States
Enjoying life as much as possible! So happily married to the man of my dreams.

If you feel like diggin

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Playin hooky

Yesterday I drove to work stayed for 10 mins and decided I wanted to leave. So I did. We werent doing anything and rather than spend the day bored out of my skull I went to Megans. To my excitement her hair appointment was scheduled for 10 am. So she curled my hair, I went home to change out of my work shlub. And we are off. After the hair appointment we go to taco bell for lunch then to our fav shopping spot. The Goodwill!! I got a Liz Claiborne cross body purse three shirts (one is a vintage Christian Dior) and a very jcrew esk belt. All for $16.00! Then we went to star bucks for passion tea lemonade. Oh and to rocky mountain chocolate factory for a caramel apple.

What a nice day

And her hair looks amazing






Her frumpy nerd/weirdo/70s throw back hair guy.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:College Dr,Baton Rouge,United States

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your finds at the Goodwill, those kind of stores here rarely/never have anything good! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete